The new regulations developed by the Ministry of Agriculture will require that fenced hunting farms necessarily have a health plan, associated with the hunting plan.
In Sabiotec we develop this type of health plans, so that they are not a mere administrative procedure, but we give a value to the plan so that it becomes an investment to improve the farm.
Therefore, we work side by side with managers to improve genetics, population and health status in hunting grounds.
We do things like
- Determination of nutritional status in ungulates
- Census and density estimates
- Management of sustainable catch quotas
- Trophy valuation: improvement guidelines
- Risk analysis of diseases that affect wildlife populations
- Monitoring of health and population indicators